TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I was consider going with convertibletopguys.com
People Seeking Info

Subject I was consider going with convertibletopguys.com

Posted by diamond20601 on May 30, 2015 at 10:51 PM
  This message has been viewed 402 times.

In Reply To I bought one through convertibletopguys.com posted by 1blackz on May 30, 2015 at 07:24 PM

Message I think that might have been where I got my first top that I didn't like, then I got the Hartz for one Z and about a year later order either a Robbins or StayFast. Now I am in the market again for another vert top for a vert that I just purchased a little over a week ago. I would like to replace the top on this one too, but everyone I called is at least a month out on back orders or having problems with vendors. I talk to 3 local shops in the tampa bay area, the cheapest one quoted 1200 in and out or 800 just for the top without installation.

I will not say what I told him, in short I said most quality tops are in the 400 range on line. *** Then today I was talking to a old friend that brought a vert that we both looked at and he was saying that he got his top from the convertibletopguys.com and it fit great. I want to say when I spoke with the owner of convertibletopguys his business consist on one work (him). Oh boy!

So if there are anybody in the Tampa Bay area that has had there top replaced and has information of a let me know. I dont mind traveling a little bit for good quality and a good or even fair price. It seems as if these local shops are jacking up prices to come up with there end of the month rent. I have installed my last three and the only one that did come out good was due to the manufactor cuting top wrong.

Thanks for information.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.