TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: We are currently making 750hp to the pavement...
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: We are currently making 750hp to the pavement...

Posted by Rule12b on May 20, 2015 at 12:06 AM
  This message has been viewed 561 times.

In Reply To We are currently making 750hp to the pavement... posted by Madhatter10-6 on May 19, 2015 at 09:37 PM

Message I should have specified for my post. My cars are used for road racing, not drag racing. The difference having 345 rears and 325 fronts when pushing two tons and 900rwhp around a road course it makes a biiiig difference.

With the Z32, as hard as the turbos hit when going big power, I'd think it might make a significant difference. When I sold it I was on 295's and even on the pump tune, it would shake loose in gears 1-3 with ease (and even 4th IIRC).

I know I'm making apples to oranges here, but if I was going to wide body my old Z32, I think the issues of suspension geometry, camber, etc, could be resolved adequately by properly offset wheels.

1991 Charcoal Gray TT purchased 06/05 and a heck of a lot more bang than my original.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.