TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - A letter from Nismo Fiesta ->
People Seeking Info

Subject A letter from Nismo Fiesta ->

Posted by Milo (Nismo Fiesta) on April 19, 2015 at 10:58 AM
  This message has been viewed 322 times.

Message A letter from the Nismo Fiesta founder

From year to year, Nismo Fiesta has grown by leaps and bounds but not without the great efforts taken by many to make it what it is today. I take great pride in the event’s creation, but also by just being a part of something so much greater than myself and any one person. I do want to take the time to recognize all the sacrifices of time, financial efforts and personal initiatives put in by so many to allow the event to become what it is from year to year.

Our loyal fans support us year after year and do their part to help spread the word of Nismo Fiesta. Our attendees make their annual pilgrimages from near and far to meet with other like-minded individuals. Our sponsors are absolutely crucial to our growth and development, as well as being the collective financial support we need to execute an event of this magnitude. Lastly, to my amazing staff, your efforts are truly the life blood of this event and without it the event simply could be what it is. For those attending this year’s event, I salute you for attending but ask to please recognize the efforts of all of these people as your continue through weekend. I believe we are greater organization and community by doing so as I am sure you would agree.

On a somber note, we are also in the aftermath of the loss of the late great Yutaka Katayama at 105 years of age. Mr. K’s legacy as the “Father of the Z” is well known by many and his passing this year is truly felt by the collective car community. We have accepted the great responsibility of honoring his memory in what would be his wishes, and continuing in his personal mission statement to simply “love people, love cars and love life”. His loss is still felt by many but his message will echo on in Nismo Fiesta’s activities and that of our extended family. He will truly me missed.

As to be expected we are taking great efforts at this time to pay homage to the car legend and his charitable efforts. We continue that responsibility in his passing of being a huge supporter of children’s charities from here on as we continue on with Nismo Fiesta in the years to come.
We set out with a mission statement years ago that was simple in nature, “To overstimulate the minds of Nismo Fiesta attendees”. I feel that we have successfully accomplished this goal and that the mission statement would require an update. I have thought long and hard as to what this updated holistic vision would mean and how it would speak for so many. I would like to thank Mr. K for being the guiding light in the simplistic, yet powerful point.

Our new mission statement is “to support the Nissan, Datsun and Infiniti automotive community by bringing together it’s people, their cars and their lives under one standard.”

For those that will be joining us as new guest this year, we welcome you and hope to have to become part of our extended family. For those that have been with us for some time, we welcome you back home. I look forward to seeing you all very soon and wish you safe travels. Thank you all for helping to spread the word of Nismo Fiesta and all that you do in your corner of the automotive world.

Sincerely,
Miles H. Hall
Nismo Fiesta Founder

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.