TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Oil filter tree/sandwich/lines etc.... please chime in
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Oil filter tree/sandwich/lines etc.... please chime in

Posted by diamond20601 on April 18, 2015 at 9:32 PM
  This message has been viewed 198 times.

In Reply To Oil filter tree/sandwich/lines etc.... please chime in posted by FrozTTy on April 17, 2015 at 10:08 AM

Message I am curious as to what temperature your engine is operating at being that it doesn't have the oil cooler hooked up/ or possibly even have the oil cooler? Chances are you have a NA engine with turbos attached to it with the tt head and oil pan.

I am not say you put it together this way but many of the enginge that I have seen for a while have been like this, which I have said before about NA guys slapping turbos on high hp/tq. It is amazing how people half fast/ (ass) some people will do things to just to say either they did it or finish up? I mean I dont have much time to spare either but I did my car spare of the minute but already had most all the parts or need what I needed to order.

So it took me a little bit longer to but not much being that I decided to upgrade everything possible during TT Swap that was in suspension related while engine was out.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.