TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I was getting ready to post something similar
People Seeking Info

Subject I was getting ready to post something similar

Posted by BlackholeZ on April 07, 2015 at 4:56 PM
  This message has been viewed 484 times.

In Reply To Re: A couple questions, please (front-fascia, fender-flaps)..... posted by Red-Oct on April 07, 2015 at 08:56 AM

Message OP said he's getting 3" downpipes and that's cutting into the looks budget. Working on a car with primo bodywork sucks. A lot of aftermarket kits take a lot of work to fit, and if you have to pull it back off (like to fit intercoolers) you have to do a lot of that work over again. Fiberglass does not hold up to being taken on and off a bunch. You want to install the kit you want, paint and be pretty much done.

Also as you own the car your opinions of how you want the car to look will change. If I had gone full retard when I first got my Z I'd probably have a veilside kit on it. Something I'd be greatly regretting now.

-Dan
VTC Solenoid Caps and install instructions.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" - ChristopherTheOne
" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.