TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Sincere attempt at being helpful
People Seeking Info

Subject Sincere attempt at being helpful

Posted by Zsgetyoulaid on April 07, 2015 at 4:33 AM
  This message has been viewed 559 times.

In Reply To A couple questions, please (front-fascia, fender-flaps)..... posted by Zuberman on April 05, 2015 at 10:55 AM

Message I realize that on this board we're all pretty quick to judge and often times susceptible to the mob mentality. These mentalities (not excluding myself here) can easily get in the way of providing help.

Hoping you can get something outside of ridicule out of this thread, I put in some effort to help you out. Ultimately its your car and you can do whatever you want with it. If you try and build a car so that OTHER people will like it, youll probably end up disappointed. If other people = people on TT.net, you'll probably broke as well. Because as a whole, we tend to like expensive parts :D.

Twinz Fascia :
 photo TwinZDesignZ32Type2NosePanel.jpg

And unknown Fascia:
 photo dsc_2958-copy.jpg

I know that your car isnt MY car, but I personally prefer the Twinz fascia far better than the 2nd one I posted. Going off of what you described you wanted, the 2nd one appears to be more to your liking. It has aggression and much more subtle protrusions infront of the SMIC inlets. I dont know who makes that one, but someone on here might be able to help you out.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.