TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Flame suit on.......
People Seeking Info

Subject Flame suit on.......

Posted by Zuberman on April 06, 2015 at 8:18 AM
  This message has been viewed 481 times.

In Reply To A couple questions, please (front-fascia, fender-flaps)..... posted by Zuberman on April 05, 2015 at 10:55 AM

Message Ok, guys, here's the thing with me, strictly me, just my humble opinion, Zuberman's little world:
many of the aftermarket fascia's middle/main opening have upturned bottom left and right corners, like a smile, like the Z is smiling.
I don't want my Z going down the road looking like it's smiling. I want it to look PISSED! Menacing! Like it really means business (even if it isn't the fastest thing on the road). I want people to think/say, "Man! That is one mean lookin machine!" Maybe grampa in the left lane might see me coming up behind him and think, "Oh criminy! Maybe I better finally get back in the right lane!" (That's not my main objective; just trying to get my idea across).
The Wings West I posted IS a little much, but it gives an idea of the direction I'm headed.
I understand that the Z32 is an upscale, perhaps even gentleman's sports car, refined and all that, but I want to bring out the brutal power that we all know the Z32 has.
Hope I cleared it up a little. Thanks for all the replies, and I hope to get more that might help me decide :)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.