TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Was it agreed upon what was to become of the fabric after
People Seeking Info

Subject Was it agreed upon what was to become of the fabric after

Posted by zxtuner161 on March 31, 2015 at 12:34 PM
  This message has been viewed 211 times.

In Reply To What would you do in my situation? posted by ZroadsTTer on March 31, 2015 at 09:57 AM

Message you canceled the order? If nothing was said about it I don't necessarily think it is 100% the unmentioned distributers responsibility to care for your materials that you left there.

Now it would be common courtesy to put it in a corner or what not, or if storing it was an issue to let you know to come get it or work something out. But that is mostly your responsibility to either reclaim your materials or at least make sure it was ok for you to leave it there for months. You also do not have a clear time frame, "months have passed". If this was a couple months ago would be different from if it was 9 months ago.

This is why if someone cannot afford to do a job or halfway through decides to call it quits I tell them to come get their stuff asap and give them a deadline, otherwise its just a liability sitting there with no upside for me. Just my opinion though.

"I think its great that I can make a civilized post
among you greater life forms only to have my breasts ripped off by savage
milk craving z people."

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.