TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Why didnt I think of that?!
People Seeking Info

Subject Why didnt I think of that?!

Posted by Zsgetyoulaid on March 31, 2015 at 12:00 AM
  This message has been viewed 384 times.

In Reply To A lot cheaper to take a trip to Amsterdam and lay pipe posted by LJZTT on March 30, 2015 at 12:45 PM

Message Since even the lowest of the low wont bang me....And I mean loooo[ www. ] Bottom of the barrel type stuff. You all know what Im talking about. In a flock of women, most of which are "5s", *their* DUFF(Designated Ugly Fat Friend) who has all but become a pariah amongst her peers and cant even manage to take a guy home who has clearly been over-served at the hole in the wall bar. I cant even get as so much as a suggestive eyebrow raise from that girl.

So I came up with a solution! Ill dump a ton of money into an obscure car few people are aware of. Focusing almost all of my efforts in the engine bay and other areas where the passerby cant typically see. I took a semester long economics class in 8th grade in lieu of an extra study hall....so I KNOW a wise investment when I see one. I failed...but thats completely irrelevant. Anyway, I want people (women) to notice me, so I started dumping money into this thing. Again, just no body work, tons of camber or loud exhaust or anything. I want street cred and girls to instinctively remove their undergarments within a 50ft radius. 6 figures later, here I am. Cant imagine making a wiser investment considering my soul purpose of building up a Z was to get laid. Prostitutes are what...like $1k/service these days? And to spend even a few grand on a couple gold digging gfs who would likely give it up on a regular basis while simultaneously mitigating any long term financial issues still cant compare when you consider how much action youre getting for your $ by building a Z.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.