TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I've said it before and I'll say it again...
People Seeking Info

Subject I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Posted by DVDBURN (MD) on March 27, 2015 at 3:45 PM
  This message has been viewed 421 times.

In Reply To I have used all three options listed above >>> posted by ztunerz on March 26, 2015 at 11:36 PM

Message The main problem with connection problems is not the interface but the computer that's being used. There may never be a perfect problemless connection but the best way to have the best connection possible is to have a dedicated computer for this type of stuff.

When I say dedicated, I don't mean go out and buy a computer and only used it for this. I mean a computer that you build yourself and only has the OS and software on it that YOU want it to have. Computers by HP, Toshiba, Dell, Sony, Compaq, any off the shelf computer that you buy at your good O'l local Best Buy etc... have so much BS on them that there are things going on in the background that you'll never know about. Those things cause so much disruption in this type of communication. You need a clean system for the best situation and it should be made out of quality parts.

So to say this interface or that interface gives me disconnects is BS! :)

www.mytwinturbo.com

Nissan Data Voice - The first Nissan diagnostic software with a voice!

Nissan Data Voice on YouTube

Download my Nissan 300ZX Vin/Model Lookup.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.