TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - So many problems here...
People Seeking Info

Subject So many problems here...

Posted by Antihero on March 04, 2015 at 11:02 AM
  This message has been viewed 325 times.

In Reply To journey to 1000hp 1990 z32 tt posted by dfenton2 on March 03, 2015 at 07:34 PM

Message Did you re nitride the crank? If not you should be sourcing a replacement crank rather then using the cut one.

I know you aren't going to listen, but take it easy man. I can't recomend enough that you tone down this 1000hp nonsense and build a 600hp reliable Z. You are on the path to a partout and a lot of money wasted. You need to spend more time on this site before you invest so much.

CZP sells some good stuff and some junk and they will not hesitate to sell you junk. Z1 pretty much the same story. Custom built Ash setup? Do you have 2 years for this build? DO NOT DEAL WITH ASH if you want it done before 2016.

IPP and Specialty Z will not steer you wrong. you already learned this lesson the hard way with your junk AMS manifolds and half a fuel system. Don't let it get any worse.

Just get your motor sorted out, get a specialtyz EXP-90 or 100 setup and get it sorted out. you are not ready for a custom build yet.

Antihero

How to have a good time with your 300zx:
Don't buy from AMS because it's shoddily "designed", cheaply made knockoff garbage.
Don't buy from ASH if you can't wait 6 months for turnaround time, and are ok with him to disapearing for another 6 months when you have a question about your
purchase.
Don't put injectors in that aren't 95+ style Nismo or Injector dynamics
Do your timing belt when you are supposed to with oem stuff.
If a wheel doesn't proudly declare where it's made, you shouldn't be putting it on a 300zx, and if ebay is the best place to get it, that's concerning. Yes, I am talking
about those XXR's.
Don't put on a FMIC that isn't Tom's. That ebay "apollo style" one causes a ton of lag and lost horsepower.

Check my classifieds. My Z is for sale.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.