TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: the best billet main cap known to man is worth exactly zip
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: the best billet main cap known to man is worth exactly zip

Posted by Tech@EPR on December 25, 2014 at 6:12 AM
  This message has been viewed 563 times.

In Reply To the best billet main cap known to man is worth exactly zip posted by aliaZ on December 24, 2014 at 02:38 PM

Message well you're completely wrong sadly. Your idea on what is needed is unrealistic as always. I can certainly make that system but as I have stated before its completely useless to a consumer stand point and requires so much modification that its utterly unusable from a mainstream aspect. Need to get a grip on reality a bit when it comes to whats available and what can be had/used.

The webbing on a VG30 has more than enough working material. Could it be better sure but you've lost complete site on whats at hand. The reference or the VQ was the fact it has billet caps on an aluminum frame with this "dissimilar" metal thats been brought up is ridiculous. Fact remains ALL of those assemblies utilize what I've shown regardless of main webbing/material differences etc. Bottom line these do work and will work despite your feeble view on what you personally think. I deal with a lot more assemblies than you do and have seen quite a bit more than the average individual when it comes to VG blocks.

Ep Racing | Create Your Badge

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.