TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: the key difference here is that he isn't trying to sell
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: the key difference here is that he isn't trying to sell

Posted by Tech@EPR on December 24, 2014 at 10:48 AM
  This message has been viewed 1498 times.

In Reply To the key difference here is that he isn't trying to sell posted by aliaZ on December 24, 2014 at 01:43 AM

Message Well unfortunately your views along with Ducks is a bit skewed then. As there are SEVERAL other companies out that make a billet cap in lue of a cast single piece girdle.

Here are a few:

RB26

2JZ

VQ35

BMW

2JZ

SR20

2JZ

BMW

Theres plenty there for you all to view....So I'm not alone in my efforts. Mind you, NONE of these companies have any data they had to prove that the main cap system is superior. Doesn't matter how you want to view it..upside down/backwards...whatever your heart desires...this system is an upgrade over the factory girdle piece. You want to discuss a bed plate well lets see how many ppl will actually purchase a bed plate that REQUIRES you to run a dry sump system. So lets take a bedplate similar to Electromotive to which I have access to and can replicate but the costs associated with having to modify the block/setup a dry sump system is so extreme in cost NO ONE would purchase it.

Lascano racing (currently worlds fastest Nissan 350Z) runs a VGXX and they ONLY utilize the billet caps. They dont use the girdle plate like I've developed to include with the kit. Are you going to argue with them as well in that their system doesnt work? If you do please post up the conversation or feel free to email me directly the debate between you and them. I'd be very interested to see what they have to say back.

Im not offering this stuff like its a "fly off the seat of my pants". This was designed purposefully, respectfully to the fact that a large majority are making more and more HP & TQ. The factory girdle won't hold much longer. You keep pushing the assembly and you will have to go to a setup like what I offer. If you want to run a bedplate by all means do so but don't expect it to be a cheap alternative compared to what I offer which fits already fits as a stock setup dimensionally.

Ep Racing | Create Your Badge

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.