TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I believe Blackhole went full retard
People Seeking Info

Subject I believe Blackhole went full retard

Posted by TheDuck (Single Snail) on December 24, 2014 at 6:58 AM
  This message has been viewed 663 times.

In Reply To Really? Pot, meet kettle posted by BlackholeZ on December 23, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Message obviously you do not know the difference between external and a internal load bearing component.

AliaZ made my point exactly. going from a bonded joint to a non-bounded removal joint is absolutely a downgrade in this application.

And to put the record straight Blackhole, My entire single turbo system (headers, merge section, intercooler tanks, intake) was designed/developed using 3D flow simulation.
This allowed me make internal volume calculations, radius sections decisions. Intake volume and volume reduction was also calculated to maintain velocity with using baffles located at strategically placed key points where problematic turbulence was noticed. Extensive time went into tweaking the intake to maximize efficiency…the result…….My Z has “dirt bike” like throttle response with hitting full boost around 3800 RPM.
To answer your bogus comment…yes there was Engineering involved in my single turbo setup.

WOW, you have a twin turbo! "Nah its a single".......ohh.......

"If you want to go BIG, go single"

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.