TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Opinion - How do they look? Fitment?
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Opinion - How do they look? Fitment?

Posted by diamond20601 on November 23, 2014 at 7:07 PM
  This message has been viewed 583 times.

In Reply To Opinion - How do they look? Fitment? posted by evan_aggie on November 23, 2014 at 06:01 PM

Message I like the wheels I am just not a fan of the fitment. I don't think it is a good look to have tires that stickout of the fender or sit flush with the fender. I always slow down for bumps in the road i know of and pay real close attention while driving, especially when I'm in one of my Z`s, but sometime things can happen

This is the same reason for manufacturers setting the tires inside the wheelwell. I personally would either sell them or trade them off and just go up to either a 18 or 19 with the right fitment. My drive way has a water run off, I see people on side of it when they park on side of the street and there wheel artarticulate what looks to be a inch give or take.

Simple what I am saying is what does you Z mean to you? If you were to not see a bump in the road and it bust your time or bent your fender would it bother you or not? If not then run it, the Honda guys are doing it and call in stance. Like so many trends it is normally based off lack of money!

Just my two cents!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.