TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I got new tires recently
People Seeking Info

Subject I got new tires recently

Posted by BlackholeZ on November 18, 2014 at 12:24 AM
  This message has been viewed 1191 times.

In Reply To Enough is enough, show me your wheels! posted by Stanky on November 17, 2014 at 04:49 PM

Message and posted here

275/40R17 on 17x9 +35 all around. The rears are perfectly flush. I'm also running minimal camber. Fronts are around 2.5 just because I'm lowered a little. I had a little bit of rubbing because of the meatyness but this weekend I did a mild roll (no pull at all) and that's all gone. I also installed the 300 Degree camber shims this weekend but they pushed the top of the wheel too far out so I took them back off (anyone want a camber kit? :-P) I've got some 5 mil shims I'm considering putting on the fronts to bring them just ever so slightly further out. I'm damn happy with the fit and wheels. The only way I'd be happier is if they were 9.5" and 10" VS5s.

Pics from the linked post:

< img src="https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-REcnStgfmwE/VEhYdKhBC-I/AAAAAAAALBk/tWi5adQtxkI/w508-h898-no/6736206299085844679">

-Dan
VTC Solenoid Caps and install instructions.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" - ChristopherTheOne
" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.