TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Your correct
People Seeking Info

Subject Your correct

Posted by BBEAZTT on October 22, 2014 at 2:11 PM
  This message has been viewed 266 times.

In Reply To Re: Info for anyone wanting to run real 3" CA legal cats posted by AddictedToBoost on October 22, 2014 at 09:14 AM

Message They are not technically legal cats for our cars since they are for Chevy, and GM cars. They pass the visual, pass the sniffer but would not pass the C.A.R.B. order check when they run the numbers on the cats. With that said I have only once in my life seen a smog shop even try to check those numbers. He was a Arab guy crossing his T's and dotting his I's; and I'm not even sure he ran the numbers. He just took out his mirror and looked at the cats. Most shops don't run the numbers. If you get into a busy shop or one that's a little more lax and you can pass the sniffer, and visuals then you should be fine. These would be the best shot anyone has to legally pass here in cali.

photo Predator_35_zpslbirjpqk.jpg

Grammar. The difference between someone knowing their shit or someone knowing they're shit.
Capitalization. The difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse or helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.