TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I have the same last name but
People Seeking Info

Subject I have the same last name but

Posted by wickdGSXR on September 29, 2014 at 9:41 AM
  This message has been viewed 279 times.

In Reply To First thought: posted by bartz32tt on September 29, 2014 at 09:00 AM

Message I've been working on it every day. The heads have been in the shop for six weeks. Machinist claims Ferrea has to make the valves, so Friday I ordered +1mm valves/guides/seals/retainers from Coz and had them 3-day shipped.

Turbos are on their way to Forced Performance in TX. Rebuild at a minimum but I call them today about upgrading compressor wheel.

Downpipes and GReddy manifolds are at EP Racing for heat coating.

Just coated the bottom with Lizard Skin sound deadener and ceramic insulation. On hot days, the AC just can't keep up and the car is too loud. Making a sound layer of closed cell foam and mass loaded vinyl which is why the interior is ripped out. If anyone in CA wants the leftover MLV for free, let me know. I bought 135 sq ft.

The subframe and rear suspension go on today. Whiteline bushings in the knuckle & subframe. The components are all SPL with monoball bushings. Hoping that a monoball/Whiteline combo wiill dampen some noise. New OEM wheel bearings as well.

Front control arms are at the shop having new Whiteline bushings pressed in and ball joints installed (waiting on ball joints). Also installing OEM wheel bearings.

Differential is at SpecialtyZ for Leader gears and rebuild.

Heck I'll just post pics. It's easier and more entertaining for people.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.