TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I think I was quite clear about it.
People Seeking Info

Subject I think I was quite clear about it.

Posted by TriniTT on September 24, 2014 at 2:11 PM
  This message has been viewed 315 times.

In Reply To i don't like being told how to think. if i don't like posted by ztunerz on September 22, 2014 at 05:55 PM

Message I'm not withholding recommendations based on the fact that you didn't like what I made. I'm highly un-recommending you because I no longer feel you have the necessary skills to accomplish a task - and I wouldn't want to subject anyone to your unconstructive opinions. I would never want to send anyone to a shop where the mechanic was simply unable to be objective.

Since we're on the topic of childish, it's childish for you to believe that thinking equates to saying. Nobody has told you how to think. You intentionally insulted my work, which is a stark contrast to simply not being interested in them for your own z. You'd be a fool not to realize that insulting enthusiasts who are attempting to be innovative completely removes the incentive for ANYONE to continue making products in this arena. Nobody wants to be involved in a community that has nothing constructive to offer, and you can be happy you're now a key player in exhibiting that behavior.

Cheers,
JBrobst

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.