TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - For whom else would I be speaking besides myself?
People Seeking Info

Subject For whom else would I be speaking besides myself?

Posted by TriniTT on September 24, 2014 at 10:14 AM
  This message has been viewed 316 times.

In Reply To lol speak for yourself posted by LJZTT on September 22, 2014 at 07:45 PM

Message You: always needing the last word

It's easy for the audience to be critical of the person on stage without ever having stepped onto it. The only "benefit" you've ever attempted to offer this community is comic relief with personal and senseless attacks. Read: you're a clown

You have a complete inability to constructively criticize. That tells me 2 things:

-Your strong feelings of inferiority drive your replies. Anybody confident in themselves wouldn't need to constantly reply with negative and sarcastic connotations. It's plain for everyone here to see, but you feel so inferior you're completely blinded by it.

-You aren't intelligent enough to realize that coming in hot with negativity doesn't positively impact anyone; on the contrary, people shut down when they feel the topic has gone from constructive criticism to a personal attack. That is evidenced clearly in this thread and any other in which you're involved.

Admittedly, I've been openly and negatively critical of many people on this forum in the past. However, I eventually came to realize that the concept of catching more flies with honey than vinegar is completely accurate. Since my goal is to assist, educate and be a generally positive influence in this community, I have come down off my pedestal of sarcasm and wit in order to more appropriately achieve that goal. But the minds of the veteran members here are equally unforgiving and critical, which makes it nearly impossible for me to continue to be involved on this forum without taking constant flack.

Although I shoudln't stoop to your level, I will respond to one of your attacks on me: It was wrong for me to want to sell my Z simply out of disgust for some of the shittier members of this community. I should never have let anyone wield that sort of power over my contentness. I love my z and I always will, and no piece of shit like you can change the joy I receive when I drive it.

Cheers,
JBrobst

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.