TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Probably because they no longer own Z's?
People Seeking Info

Subject Probably because they no longer own Z's?

Posted by bartz32tt on September 23, 2014 at 9:57 AM
  This message has been viewed 457 times.

In Reply To when all the noobs that have been slapping pepboys/ams prods posted by genic on September 23, 2014 at 09:25 AM

Message I think this "tt.net is full of haters" retort is blown way out of proportion. It's especially hilarious to see these same hypocrites spew doubly vile remarks in retalliation.

In the OP's case, the "elitism" argument is also incorrect - there wasn't a single product that was recommended by a majority; the majority simply told OP how hazardous/poorly constructed the caliper brackets were.

If "elitism" to them means dissuading others from ebay/ams/pepboys/(insert cheap POS product here), then I'm guilty as charged. But I'd rather be an elitist than a cheapass/hypocrite and the primary motive isn't to insult; but rather to prevent degrading a brilliant car that we're all passionate about. Sometimes it takes blunt words to get the point across and not everyone is man enough to take it apparently. Should we cater to these thin-skinned hypocrites as a result? I sure as hell won't.

________________Sig Separator________________________

Selling lightly used ACT full-face sprung clutch kit: $300 + shipping ConUS!

Twin Turbo aluminum front calipers: $200 + shipping. Needs paint or will paint red for additional $50

Parting out my entire 1990 twin turbo! Please email me for needed parts!
See profile for my WTB/WTT list as well.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.