TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - i don't like being told how to think. if i don't like
People Seeking Info

Subject i don't like being told how to think. if i don't like

Posted by ztunerz on September 22, 2014 at 5:55 PM
  This message has been viewed 413 times.

In Reply To Yeah, really. You've been my only recommendation for FL posted by TriniTT on September 22, 2014 at 03:59 PM

Message something I will say so. If you recommended me its because you felt I had the necessary skills to accomplish a task. I have no problem thanking you for that however if you think I will not voice my opinion due to a financial or other reward you got another thing coming.

I will and have been critical of virtually every vendor if I felt they deserved it. On the other hand I have stood by certain vendors and not jumped on the bandwagon to denounce them simply because others did. I have passed on far greater financial rewards and stated fact as I know it in the past. It is childish of you to "withhold" your recommendations based on the fact that I didn't like something you made. That is laughable and something I would expect from a 4th grade kid. In retrospect I guess it all makes sense....LOL

Harry

Formerly yellowzxtt

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.