TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - NZR But sanity related. Hellaflush and or 'Stanced'....huh??
People Seeking Info

Subject NZR But sanity related. Hellaflush and or 'Stanced'....huh??

Posted by LivinTheDream on September 20, 2014 at 12:15 AM
  This message has been viewed 422 times.

Message So yes this has ben known to me but the fact that its spreading and still a fad makes me scratch my head and question my common sense, which seems be overrated since what I perceive to be common knowledge is apparently the opposite. I live in the Bahamas and this trend has made its way here. I just saw civic number two with both its back wheels as if the axels are broken.

Isnt this the same thing we try to avoid or fix minute levels of when we get an alignment?

Doesn't or wouldn't this cause super excessive uneven tire wear resulting in needing replacements as soon as a tank of gas?

Why buy top of the line wheels and squeeze a tire on it made for a wheel half the size? Does this not defeat the purpose of having the widened rim and on top of that your wheel is at an angle so your only using like 1/3 or 1/4 of the possible surface area?

Isn't this really unsafe and the car cant or shouldn't be driven anywhere near it potential?

Just some questions I had before I did it to my Z! Keeping it related sarcastically.

"torque gets you off the line...& hp gets you over the line." -
TTKeeper

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.