TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Yup, .
People Seeking Info

Subject Yup, .

Posted by Evan(CA) on September 16, 2014 at 8:28 PM
  This message has been viewed 253 times.

In Reply To why do you have the motor out? mods? (n/m) posted by wickdGSXR on September 16, 2014 at 09:23 AM

Message HKS2530's
Nismo 740's
MSP Manifolds
5 bolt SZ 3" DP's

There are more mods and maintenance items waiting to be installed and some yet to be ordered but those listed above are the big ticket items that I could list off the top of my head.

I'll be getting it tuned at SZ too of course. I'm debating a q16 tune but then I'd have to buy a new fuel pump, get another tune and map switcher as well as bigger fuel rails and I probably wouldn't even use it more than once a year but I'll probably stick to 91 for now until I get an e85 station here in tow, then I'll go all out. For now I would be ecstatic with anything over 480 on 91 as long as the turbo lag isn't too bad. I've looked over tons of 2530 dyno charts and driven one with my identical mods and I don't think I'll be disappointed. Especially with 4.08 gearing. My bank account is going to hate me though with all the money I'm going to blow on tires. I already sold my 18" Volks so I could run more cost effective 17's.

Here is my last dyno tune at SZ with modest mods.

Stock motor/turbos/manifolds/TB's
555cc Nismo Injectors
Selin Dual POP w/ JWT POP Chargers
Ashspec Massives v3 + 2.5" Inlet/IC Piping
SZ 3"DP/TP
SZ 2.5" Catback
UD Pulley
RPS Lightweight Flywheel
MWS 1-piece Steel DS

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.