TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - both of you assume alot ...
People Seeking Info

Subject both of you assume alot ...

Posted by Carlos Ramirez on September 04, 2014 at 6:19 PM
  This message has been viewed 182 times.

In Reply To Go buy a honda if you're going to behave like that posted by BlackholeZ on September 04, 2014 at 01:00 PM

Message 1. This mod was done many years ago.. one I have regretted now I have no recourse as the they are not around and without replacing or redoing the lights there is little I can do. Does your opinion only evoke action from your tongue or would it also your wallet? Of course only your tongue..Feel free to send me some glare guards I am will be awaiting with bated breath.
2. I am looking at updating my headlights and also redo the lens and install some kind of glare guards along the new lamps.
3. The moment you allow someone to tell you how to spend your money feel free to tell me (tho being acted upon will be unlikely).
4. The headlights are pointed downwards to reduce blinding oncoming traffic (negating the point of removing guards)

Now here is the important points, you have been heard, I agree glare guards are needed it was a mod I regretted and will implement something once I update my headlights.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.