TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - GT28RS + Forge Wastegates = no pre-made wastegate brackets?!
People Seeking Info

Subject GT28RS + Forge Wastegates = no pre-made wastegate brackets?!

Posted by bartz32tt on September 04, 2014 at 4:32 PM
  This message has been viewed 493 times.

Message After a long and painful experience spent waiting for parts to arrive and receiving the wrong parts, I have finally come to the conclusion that nobody seems to make any wastegate brackets that are compatible with gt28rs turbos and Forge Wastegates for the VG30DETT. Am I missing something or is this really the case? I'd really rather not have to deal with fabricating my own brackets. If it comes to that, I'll do it but I have many other projects that my limited free time needs to be spent on so I'd rather just buy something that will work. For reference, here are the exact wastegates I have.

Summary:
1. The wastegates that came with my turbos don't seem consistent so I bought some Forge wastegates to use instead
2. SZ doesn't sell wastegate brackets
3. Neither does Z1
4. CZP sells only GT2560R brackets which don't work
5. ATP Turbo (who SZ recommended) didn't really have any solid leads. Here's the only plausible one they suggested. Does anyone know if this will work?

Any leads at this point would be appreciated. Brandon, thanks for your suggestions earlier but I'm trying to see if anyone knows of a pre-made solution available for purchase.

________________Sig Separator________________________

Selling lightly used ACT full-face sprung clutch kit: $300 + shipping ConUS!

Twin Turbo aluminum front calipers: $200 + shipping. Needs paint or will paint red for additional $50

Parting out my entire 1990 twin turbo! Please email me for needed parts!
See profile for my WTB/WTT list as well.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.