TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - thanks for the response Ash
People Seeking Info

Subject thanks for the response Ash

Posted by Carlos Ramirez on August 15, 2014 at 1:13 PM
  This message has been viewed 1089 times.

In Reply To That "muffler" looking thing is called a throttle suction posted by Ash's Z on August 15, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Message So I have a 94 Evap Box coming (today hopefully) which has no STV and a 94 134a expansion valve in it, it also has the thermo control amplifier that I will have to wire into the ECU (pin 46 I can't remember ATM). But incase that box doesn't work I did take my EVAP out and and already gutted the STV, and removed the expansion valve (had to torch the 27mm nut to break loose thanks some stop leak freon, and drill out the nuts to the STV which were rusted), and had the core flushed and fin straightened already just need to reassemble it and put the Xtrerra Thermo control amplfier in it.

The muffler I am talking about (or what ever the device is) is on the line that goes from the EVAP out lower pressure side to the compressor.

Currently my AC system is completed apart along with the condenser and radiator and etc all out (how I hate run away small projects...And I just thought I was low on freon :-) I am trying to stop myself from doing the well since I got it all apart now maybe I should do this as well (like having the radiator repolished, maybe switching my under driven fisher pulley to a factory size, repolish intake piping, Oh I have even thought of removing the FMIC and going with side mounts (may still do that later). Anyways thanks for listening to my ramblings :-)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.