TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - According to my knowledge of the lights,
People Seeking Info

Subject According to my knowledge of the lights,

Posted by Zeke21 on July 29, 2014 at 9:42 AM
  This message has been viewed 165 times.

In Reply To Re: Re: JDM turn signals are back? (Pre-99/00 spec) posted by Rob260 on July 29, 2014 at 08:06 AM

Message specifically the 92-94 models do have a Japanese part number that does in fact begin with a B. The number shown on CZP's site is the full JDM part number. Even the revised 95-98 style I have begins with a B. I supplied the part number associated with the 95-98 style to my contact in Japan and he confirmed they were the correct number. Further, when the parts showed up they came with OEM boxes and the part number on the box, it began with a B.

When the the 92-94 style was first released in the States years ago many vendors marketed these lights as "clear corners". Some even removed the inner orange lens and called them fully cleared Nismo pieces. Neither is correct, they are simply JDM pieces. Even CZP still calls them Nismo lights just like they do with many other pieces...even they have nothing to do with being a Nismo product. Just marketing at work. The Nissan Motorsports catalog lists these simply as "Front turn signal, clear, R/H". Adding Nismo probably helps sell them.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.