TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Finally had a bra made for my jspec bumper.
People Seeking Info

Subject Finally had a bra made for my jspec bumper.

Posted by Woody75 (Denver) on July 28, 2014 at 12:10 AM
  This message has been viewed 862 times.

Message Sorry guys, no more 3m wrap pics. While it worked great for years, with the amount of road trips and track days each year I needed something easier and faster. Always wanted an actual bra but no company made one. I finally had a local company make one up for me so I can use it starting with my Zcon trip. I gave them a few different brands of stock bumper bras so they could see how those are put together and mounted. I had a brand new Colgan bra set for a stock bumper already. I use the mirror bras off it already and it has the hood bra section I will now use as well. So they made the new bra so that it lines up and matches. Uses the same kind of material front and back. Turned out way better then I thought it would. They even had it cover the Twinz lower lip which was nice. Wasn't cheap, but will be worth it. I should have had this done years ago.

And here is the storage rack set up I'll be using/testing on the trip. Changed my mind from using a trailer for a few reasons. Still uses the 300 Degree receiver hitch set up. More details on this later after the trip.

Bad angle. The passenger side taillight isn't as hidden as bad as this makes it appear. The pic was taken lower to the ground. But I added the light you see anyway just in case. It's a turn/brake/running light all in one. Pretty trick.

JackB nimble JackB quick JackB can suck my dick =P - james-lee 11/02/01
Arrogance is the #1 weapon against Supra Owners - MikeH 08/06/02
Dallas with a Z: I like the bulge dude 05/02/03
Bezbefootball: Does dick have anything for me? 10/21/03

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.