TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Here is what I did to fix the "Dash Curl" problem.
People Seeking Info

Subject Here is what I did to fix the "Dash Curl" problem.

Posted by TT-Z (Cape Coral, FL) on July 26, 2014 at 8:47 PM
  This message has been viewed 334 times.

In Reply To Best type of epoxy to repair dash? posted by ZXoltan on July 26, 2014 at 06:00 PM

Message I purchased Powertrix dash defrost panels which has a lip about a 1/4 inch larger than the stock defrost panels and that lip presses the curled dash back into place.

You can also try STP interior treatment which softens the hard dash up. Once it is soft you might be able to press it back into place. However, Powertrix panels work the best!!

"We now offer the Powertrix dash Defrost Panels in both Carbon Fiber Graphite and OEM Black to blend with the stock interior. Everyone who has purchased this product has been 100% satisfied with the instantaneous results. Gluing or replacing the dash can be a lot of labor and a hassle not to mention expensive and does not guarantee that it won't start peeling again. Our panels install in less than 15 minutes as it is a simple removal and replacement procedure. As long as The Powertrix panels are in place, it is impossible for the dash to peel back again."

https://www.powertrix.com/z32/z32-carbon-fiber/product/view/11/33

:

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.