TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I would only return it to factory if I had a spare connector
People Seeking Info

Subject I would only return it to factory if I had a spare connector

Posted by fuzzymonkey on July 08, 2014 at 12:32 PM
  This message has been viewed 160 times.

In Reply To In this case I agree with you. posted by Antihero on July 08, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Message but I probably wouldn't pay for one. I'd have to be lucky enough to find one or have saved one from a part out or something.

In my vert, the previous owner snipped only a handful of wires in the radio bay area. I cleaned up what I could. Don't make a nightmare for the next owner, in fact, don't create a nightmare for you in the future. I don't know about you, but I don't carry a spool of every wire colour possible. It's primarly red and black, so unless you have some sort of power going through you, i'm using black. It gets stupid annoying when trying to diagnose something in the future having all one colour wire. Actually, I just realized that I can hack up some of those useless body harnesses from my few partouts to get more colours to make life easier in the future, and you can't put a price on $Free.

Hacking up OEM wiring is just stupid. Part of the reason why people buy new EFI harnesses is because some idiot hacked parts of theirs up. Nobody likes to troubleshoot wiring issues. Do yourself and post-owners a favor and leave them all in tact.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.