TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - The Bridgestone Potenza S04 are a really good choice but I..
People Seeking Info

Subject The Bridgestone Potenza S04 are a really good choice but I..

Posted by MikeD (Philly) on July 07, 2014 at 12:12 PM
  This message has been viewed 268 times.

In Reply To Another tire post... posted by CameronSF on July 07, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Message just purchased a new set of Hankook tires for my Z. I struggled with all of the options and sizes out on the market. I strongly considered the Bridgestone Potenza S04's but I ended up with Hankook V12 EVO K110 in 245/40 front and 285/38 rear setup. Your wheel setup is similar to my setup so you could go a bit larger with the rear tire (depending on your rear wheel width). I do not have any rubbing issues, although I'm not sure of how your suspension is setup.

I purchased the tires from tirerack and they were shipped to my installer for $600. These Hankooks are on closeout as the next generation EVO tire is out on the market now. I decided on budget, traction rating and the good reviews these tires had from all of my research. The tires are quiet and handle very well. I'm still in my tire break-in period, so I'm not sure what they will be like with a few thousand miles on them. Good luck with your decision, but I thought I'd pass along the deal I just found.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.