TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I used a Panavise suction mount with a Contour camera
People Seeking Info

Subject I used a Panavise suction mount with a Contour camera

Posted by ZXRider on April 22, 2014 at 5:52 PM
  This message has been viewed 151 times.

In Reply To NZR. For those that have a GoPro/Action Cam what is the posted by YlwPrlZTT on April 22, 2014 at 03:26 PM

Message during my road trip up the Pacific Coast Hwy without any issues. The suction cup mount was attached to the back window, with the camera peaking over the roof of the car. It stayed on there without any issues for the 10 hour drive to San Francisco through the twisty roads up the coast.

I have nightmares about that happening...I'd be the poor bastard you'd hear about on the news that gets killed by a softball-size chunk while spreading out my body over the hood and screaming "Nooo!" (Having a conversation about hail damage) - BradZ (FL) on March 25, 2005 at 9:56 PM

Tell your friend that you could take a dump, light it on fire and that would be hotter shit than his car. Probes suck, that's just all there is to it. - 300ZXpert (someday) on April 04, 2005 at 11:35 PM

P.S. You REALLY are on here at ALL hours! And I thought I was bad! :) - zmenon on August 16, 2005 at 3:06 AM

LOL...2+2 drivers should grow mullets..."Business in the front...party in the back" ;) - BradZ (FL) on November 29, 2005 at 4:45 PM

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.