TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Here are my seats
People Seeking Info

Subject Here are my seats

Posted by 300zxNA2TT on April 21, 2014 at 11:25 AM
  This message has been viewed 533 times.

In Reply To A local guy named david had some installed. posted by michaell32 (FL) on April 20, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Message I think the quality of the their product is great. It is the installer you have to worry about. The guy that installed mine talked up a big game, then when I saw the wrinkles he blamed it on the fabric. So, I was a bit upset at first, then Khalid assured me its the old foams, or the way they installed it.

So I recently met another guy, in his 60's, from Cuba, that's been doing upholstery since he was a little sperm, as he says. He blames it on the installer as well. Mentioned heating the leather to shrink it blah blah blah.

I am going to order skins for my other Z, which he will install, and will fix the wrinkles in the first set. So, if it gets done right, I'll post a picture so you can see. IF it still has wrinkels and he tells me its the skins themselves....then I'll post that too.

The red trim came with the car, as did that ridiculous steering wheel, which is no longer there.

photo 1959_zps060aab14.jpg

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.