TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - The question here is about the foam so..
People Seeking Info

Subject The question here is about the foam so..

Posted by DAYTONAZ on April 20, 2014 at 10:24 AM
  This message has been viewed 340 times.

In Reply To Anyone installed Interior Innovations seat foam yet? Review? posted by ZXoltan on April 20, 2014 at 07:15 AM

Message I can't comment on that but I can on their covers. Several years ago when I installed their black leather covers I had no problems and they fit like a glove after they were installed and fitted. The foam replacements were not available then or I would have replaced them along with the covers as I could tell the original foam bottoms were showing their age.

Regarding your covers fitting loosely. That has a lot to do with installation also. All leather covers for any seat must be pulled and worked to fit and then steamed and heated to shrink the leather while at the same time fitting the covers. There's a few other tricks but that's what makes the difference between a do it yourself install with ripples and waves throughout the material, and an install by a professional with proper tools and experience, for a seat you can bounce quarters off.

I think it's great that companies like Interior Innovations are stepping up to the plate and taking the time to re-develop parts for our cars that otherwise wouldn't be here.

So.. Although it may not be your intention in asking a comparison question I don't want to see this thread turn into a bashing post like the previous one regarding II returning emails.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.