TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Tires are still decently old. Good for the burnout box at
People Seeking Info

Subject Tires are still decently old. Good for the burnout box at

Posted by fuzzymonkey on April 15, 2014 at 11:54 AM
  This message has been viewed 213 times.

In Reply To Taking a Pole - What are mint OEM TT wheels worth? posted by BEASTT on April 14, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Message the drags.

If you hold onto it long enough, I wouldn't be surprised if you could find an elitist that wants them for $300. That's considering there's no peeling of the chrome, etc and it is truly mint. If the tires were newer, probably closer to $400, but you need the right elitist to come along to buy them, otherwise nobody would appreciate the "rare dealer option".

I had a set that had peeling chrome and I put it on one of the Z's I saved and sold, and literally a few days after I sold it, someone emailed me looking to straight trade the wheels on the Z for a set of TSW wheels with decent rubber on it, meaning at least $500 for me, and an easier sale. Unfortunately, I had sold the car :(.

So, the prices I said are if the right elitist comes along. Some people call me cheap, some people call me a bargain hunter, but I've never paid more than $125 for a set of OEM silver wheels with older tires on them. If you want to move them today, $200 is probably the right price.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.