TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - My Trigger wheel
People Seeking Info

Subject My Trigger wheel

Posted by Cjw3 on October 06, 2013 at 6:35 PM
  This message has been viewed 841 times.

In Reply To Can someone take a meassure of the big ring on the .. posted by kickerzx on October 06, 2013 at 04:05 PM

Message This is what I did on the NA'95.. First pic is before I Cut the Pully..

Here is the Pully Cut 36 Teeth -2 for timing.. it's a Toyota Standard.. I think Ford also uses something like this.. you can see the two uncut teeth under the Trigger.

and the brackett that holds the Trigger is using two bolts on the Block.. Can't find these shots.. It's machined from one piece aluminum

The Offset for the TDC mark to the Trigger will be off from Toyota.. I was going to be Using an SSI-4 from Innovate to do some loggings.. This motor only has 3K on it, and we have not yet 'Run it Hard'.. so I'm taking things slow..

This last shot is blurry, but shows the TDC Mark on the wheel, at TDC, and you can see the other teeth I cut in the Pully to ballance for the Material that should have been cut out of the Two Teeth..

The Trigger is from Toyota 1ZZ Engine.. Spyder/Celica/Corolla.. it has a 12 Inch or so lead that fits behind the Alt on the NA.

Like I said, have not powered it up yet, but the Engine has no Ill Effects from the Pully being cut, and the Trigger does not interfere
Cj

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.