TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Any of you use turbine compressors and HVLP for painting?
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Any of you use turbine compressors and HVLP for painting?

Posted by smartone on December 06, 2012 at 3:12 PM
  This message has been viewed 329 times.

In Reply To Any of you use turbine compressors and HVLP for painting? posted by Shiers69 on December 06, 2012 at 02:34 PM

Message Prep on the paint is not too bad, the body work is what takes some knowledge... On the compressor the important thing is to have a compressor that can hold a decent pressure without fluctuating, and make sure all your lines are dry. Prep all depends on the condition of the body (dents) and then the condition of the paint. If you have any questions while your in the process feel free to ask me. I worked at my dads paint and body shop and have experience with almost everything, Just get at me if you need any help.. I am actually in the middle of painting my z as well. I will be sealing and priming everything I just didn't have time before this semester started. Here's a pic, and the doors are ready to come off. I will be shaving the rock guard and priming the ttop areas.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.