TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I made a shocking discovery this morning....
People Seeking Info

Subject I made a shocking discovery this morning....

Posted by Zvil (FL) on December 05, 2012 at 7:03 AM
  This message has been viewed 962 times.

Message after owning this Z for 8 years I finally realized this:

The way it happened is: I was sitting in the drive through waiting, so I set my drink on top of the closed ash tray then the gears started to turn.... you should've seen the look on my face the moment I thought to remove the ash tray (which I only ever used for loose change and receipts) and place the drink inside. I understand that cup holders aren't in the spirit of this car but I don't smoke and my Z is my Daily driver, yes this is a terrible spot to store a drink but I much rather give my shifter a reach around than the possibility of spilling the drink (I always kept drinks between my hip and the seat belt reciever before) someone ought to make a clean insert for this, it can double as a cell phone pocket?

*disclaimer*: all that I say may be true or I may be completely wrong and I accept that.... please, it is your duty as another person on the internet to tell me (in-politely) how wrong I am :)

"The dreaded 2nd windshiled wiper swipe when you turn it off its almost like tis showing you that it's boss, and it doesn't have to stop when you tell it to :("-College Boy

This is what happens when you leave your Z parked outside too long:

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.