TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Out with the old... (and fuel filter relocation pics)
People Seeking Info

Subject Out with the old... (and fuel filter relocation pics)

Posted by PiotrC70 on June 02, 2012 at 8:24 PM
  This message has been viewed 3419 times.

Message in with the new. SZ twisted my arm again, so I was compelled to order a new exhaust since the 3" TP's that would normally mate up pretty well to a 2.5" exhaust don't since per Greg, Greddy made a defective exhaust... which is why the angle on the H pipe is too much so I had a massive exhaust leak.

I have to say, not only did this improve the look of the car dramatically, but the sound is also AMAZING. I don't know how I lived with the old exhaust. If the weather cooperates tomorrow, I should be able to go out for a real drive and break the motor in a little.

And as promissed last week, here's my fuel filter relocation. I purchased the same 3" bracket used for the morosso coolant tank and shaved off the corner so it can mount on the bottom bolt of the clutch master.

excuse the BMC diaper. It's got a small leak and will be replacing it with a new one shortly. Also, I'm in the process of fabbing a bracket for the fuel lines since they are unsecured.

You can see how much room there is now to work on stuff. You can also see a hint of where I put my harness.

1993 TT. R.I.P. 09.15.2010

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.