TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Let me ask you a question, Johnny Boy...
People Seeking Info

Subject Let me ask you a question, Johnny Boy...

Posted by Aqualung on May 06, 2012 at 3:07 PM
  This message has been viewed 1743 times.

In Reply To Re: There is already sufficient proof that he gives them parts. posted by jschrauwen on May 06, 2012 at 09:43 AM

Message You have time and again attacked other people on personal levels who were simply giving out factual evidence against you and AMS.
You have also used numerous redirection tactics to make yourself look like you come out on top.
Deep inside though, you know what kind of person you are. You know what you are involved with, and you very well know what kind of disgusting business practices you are supporting.

You may want to ignore these facts on an internet forum, but deep inside, on a subconscious (or even a conscious) level, you know 100% what you are doing.

So this leads me to my question, Johnny Boy...
How did you raise your children? Are they liars and scumbags just like their daddy?

When it comes down to it, I know I am standing up for these values in life because I was raised correctly by my parents. They taught me right from wrong, and I will always try to be the best person possible in their honor.

The interesting thing here, Johnny Boy, is the saying "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" is very accurate in life. My parents taught me great values because they were taught the same values from their parents.

This all leads to one simple thing Johnny Boy, and that is how I honestly feel extreme pity for your entire family.
It is quite sad to see that your parents could not raise you properly, and that you in turn could not do the same for your children.
Whenever I finally have children one day, I will point you out and tell my children "Kids, this is NOT how you behave".
I thank you in advance for this valuable life lesson that they will learn off your example.

In the meantime, I hope one day your children see right through you and in their best interest cut you completely off.

Redirect that, Big Boy :)

---------------------------

BigTDogg(MA): You're a goddamn moron
(directed at jschrauwen)

LJZTT: "You have mental issues"
(directed at samsungZ/Obsession-Z)

CoHPhasor: "Zski's Z package for sale includes a 4,000lb *wench*?!
Holy crap! O,O
That's a big bi***!"

ZiNnYc: "I PCed my nuts"

BigTDogg(MA): "That car earns the owner a TON of trophies at shows I'm sure.
It'll also earn him one jab to the testicles if I ever meet him in person."

ZEngineer: "If I ever wreck my car, and some jerk-off pulls that overused retarded joke on me,
I'd release my frustration on him through an uppercut to the balls and say:
'Don't worry, a little bondo here and there and your balls will be like new again'."

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.