TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - More SpecialtyZ Dyno's....
People Seeking Info

Subject More SpecialtyZ Dyno's....

Posted by TWINZWB on June 20, 2011 at 7:52 PM
  This message has been viewed 2017 times.

Message A lil quick background on my recent upgrades and Specialty tune. With all the talk about 2.5" piping around the site this year, I teamed up with our local PHX guru Adam "Induetime" and talked with him about his custom piping he did for his Record setting Stock Turbo Build. As always he was more than willing to help out. He set me up with an entire intercooler piping set as well as a set of his custom 2.5" Turbo inlets. Along with all the other upgrades I did "profile updated" and after two weeks worth of working out of Adams garage, I set out on a solo trip SpecialtyZ for them to work their magic. As you all know ...truely professional and they make you feel at home while working on our cars.

Just wanted to send a Big Big Thanks out to Greg and Seb for their top notch work on my tune, and to "Induetime" for his time and detail in building the piping and help putting it all back together. Needless to say I'm extremely happy with the ride. On to the numbers: Blue is 91 oct (420hp) and the Red is 100oct (522hp).

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.