TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - None taken. :)
People Seeking Info

Subject None taken. :)

Posted by jschrauwen on June 02, 2011 at 9:42 AM
  This message has been viewed 1130 times.

In Reply To No offense, but... posted by Aqualung on June 02, 2011 at 08:57 AM

Message Must have missunderstood. I did not say "everyone here". I used the term klan this time which would delineat the select few who proclaim some moral higher ground or right. And I would generally think the majority can see riight through that.

Official "spokesperson"? Hmmm?? I guess I can see how that may be percieved. Perhaps that comes about through my satisfaction and successfull results achieved through the use of AMS products that I do have. Unfortunately, many have not even used let alone seen an AMS product yet are strict advocates against them. I would call them part of the "bandwagon".

I guess you don't see many here mention AMS here like I do simply out of fear. That in itself says alot. It's a shame that those people feel intimidated by some of the rougher klan bullies.

Those as you say that were once AMS fans and are no longer use that as usefull leverage to regain support and acknowledgement from the inner circle here. Only in that way will they once again be accepted by the klan's fold.

It's sad how people can stand and judge over others simply because of their product preference while forgoing the fact that we share a common interest - Z32.
Why not leave that aspect out of the equation and focus on the thrings that bring us together and not what splits us apart.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.