TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Vote for your favorite Calendar Pictures. 56k be patient.
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Vote for your favorite Calendar Pictures. 56k be patient.

Posted by Jmartz on November 16, 2009 at 7:40 AM
  This message has been viewed 676 times.

In Reply To Vote for your favorite Calendar Pictures. 56k be patient. posted by ChrisZTT(Sacto, CA) on November 06, 2009 at 01:53 PM

Message :Well, I finally got all the pics loaded and selected. I had over 1000 pictures sent to me over the last several months with a total of 65 people submitting. So here are the 50 people who followed the instructions. Please read the information below and have fun.
:ChrisZTT
:How to Vote
:1) Review all the pictures and select the top 12 cars you want to see in the calendar.
:2) Reply to this post and put the numbers for the cars you selected in the SUBJECT LINE. Any additional comments can be placed in the body of the post.
:Important Information
:1) Each car has two pictures posted for you to review. So don’t get confused.
:2) No votes will be accepted from accounts less than 2 months old. All votes will be reviewed by me for honesty. If I feel there is any funny business on the voting than those votes won’t be counted.
:3) Please keep all comments polite and professional. If you don’t like a person’s car or have some issue with it, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. On the other hand, nice comments are accepted.
:4) All the cars that were submitted are posted with a few exceptions in which only one picture was submitted or the images resolution was to low. The rules called for 4-5 pictures and 5+MP.
:5) The post will be stickied for 2 weeks. I was going to leave it for 1 week but since I got it done early we have a little extra time. Greg was nice enough to agree to sticky it for us so make sure you thank him. :) After the two weeks, no votes will be counted.
:6) Everyone is welcome to vote whether you are getting a calendar or not. If you ARE getting a calendar then please indicate that and the quantity you want in the body of the post. I am trying to get an overall idea of numbers to tell the printer.
:7) The pictures are in alphabetical order so start with Ahmed and go to Ziceman. One of these times we need to get and Aaron to submit so we can boot Ahmed off the front of the line. :)
:
:Here are two samples of the calendar. Remember, these cars have not been selected yet. They were just used for mockups.
:
:On to the pictures……………..
:#1 Ahmed
:
:#2 Andrew
:
:#3 Andy
:
:#4 Asheel
:
:#5 Becker #1
:
:#6 Becker #2
:
:#7 Bernie
:
:#8 Brian
:
:#9 Brian G
:
:#10 Damon
:
:#11 Dave
:
:#12 DoubleoZlevin
:
:#13 Draco
:
:#14 Dualz
:
:#15 Eddy
:
:#16 FantomZ
:
:#17 George
:
:#18 Greg
:
:#19 Jerry
:
:#20 Joe
:
:#21 John
:
:#22 John V
:
:#23 Joseph
:
:#24 JWR
:
:#25 Jzack
:
:#26 Kenny
:
:#27 Kory
:
:#28 Lawrence
:
:#29 MyDreamZ
:
:#30 Napoleon
:
:#31 Nav
:
:#32 Nis300
:
:#33 Pat K
:
:#34 Pats300zx
:
:#35 Piotr
:
:#36 Robbie
:
:#37 Rodelb
:
:#38 Rojolco
:
:#39 Ronnie
:
:#40 Russell
:
:#41 Scott
:
:#42 Sean
:
:#43 SilverTwin
:
:#44 SpeedRacer
:
:#45 Tam
:
:#46 Tim
:
:#47 Todd
:
:#48 Tu
:
:#49 Victor
:
:#50 Ziceman
:

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.