TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Coming Clean >>
People Seeking Info

Subject Coming Clean >>

Posted by Coz@CZP on April 14, 2009 at 1:12 PM
  This message has been viewed 8050 times.

Message Hey Guys,

Yes, all this is true, we did make 300degree style fuel rails and sell them as 300degree brand. We had them modified so they would accept an o-ring, because the original one did not accept o-rings, and many people complained about leaks. These kits were mainly sold and made for our Hard Line kits, which were pressure tested before we sent any out. This is wrong to the highest degree, and I do apologize to everybody, mainly to Damon and Greg who have been great to me for so many years now. There is nothing I can say or do to make this right, I know I did wrong, and I know I will be paying for it.

The 300degree Fuel Lines we have now in stock are all authentic 300degree fuel rails, we bought a large load of them at the beginning of the year to replace the custom ones. If you have received non-300degree fuel kits, please let me know and I will have them replaced with authentic 300degree rails.

I would like to thank everybody for their long support, and would like to apologize for everybody for our dishonesty. Please forgive me for my actions, and I will promise you that this will never happen again.

Thank You
Coz Ceh
Concept Z Performance, Inc.

Authentic 300degree Fuel Rails in stock as of 04/14/09.
http://www.conceptzperformance.com/images/czp/300degree.jpg ]">

AIM: Conceptzp

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.