TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - NZR, another day at work, decent way to spend friday...
People Seeking Info

Subject NZR, another day at work, decent way to spend friday...

Posted by sleepy-z on October 31, 2008 at 6:19 PM
  This message has been viewed 999 times.

Message The SpeedSource Mazdaspeed GT RX-8 came to our work today for some reason to show us there car and take a tour of our plant. They set up a lunch show, showed us how they built the car. Found it kinda cool that the body(panels/bumper to bumper) with the dash only weighs 64lbs total, they showed us shots of next years car with the new body that Japan sent them. Best thing was they were fascinated by our facilty and wanted to see it, they brought us there hood from there Daytona 24hrs race which they placed first place in, now its hanging on the wall in work, pretty awesome looking. Anyways, I am currently garaging the Z there and have been using the 09 test rx8 so the wife can use the garage. Good day all in all, I had 15mins to do the pics and I grabbed a rotor to shoot through on some for fun, not my best work but I had very little time and a bad camera(get a real one for xmas finaly :)

This "Yoshii", he works for Mazda Japan and is training us on RX7's in the next fe months.

My 2 ladies and dads 350z wishing it was as sexy as my girls :)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.