TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Unofficial TT.Net Dinner Official Report
People Seeking Info

Subject Unofficial TT.Net Dinner Official Report

Posted by TT XTZ on October 20, 2008 at 4:30 PM
  This message has been viewed 640 times.

In Reply To Official ZCON 2008 thread posted by Dallas DamonZ on September 27, 2008 at 09:49 AM

Message It achieved what I was going for - giving folks a place to find each other and meet in person. Unfortunately some folks who wanted to be there didn't make it - next time just show up! No additional reservations needed - we could have just added a second table.

Anyway, we had a total of 14 there - this list goes around the table to my left:
Me
Wayne - governor
Brandon - brandzx
John Vatty - john90zxtt(oh)
Chad
James Goodman - ooofoo
Chrissy and Brent LLoyd - nutty4daz
Ric - Haloz
Luis - 300TwinZ
Chester
Bernie
Joe Rose and Sasi - NightBlur, previously jrose10392

We met up at Quaker Steak & Lube and helped the waitress with her contest for margarita sales. One end of the table got brave with ridiculously hot wings that they had to sign a waver for. As the basket passed by me, I felt my nose hairs curling up, which just reinforced my decision to skip that idea.

It was a good time - thanks to you all for coming out! On to the pictures:

Ooofoo & sister:

You don't have to live in a bubble just because someone else caught the flu. Make your decision on your ability to trust yourself. - NytWolf 15:49:05 12/17/06

I was previously a aviation mechanic and avionic technician and this car is harder to work on than Aircraft.
- Hocuz77 03:04:56 02/28/06

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.