TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Day 3 Track day!
People Seeking Info

Subject Day 3 Track day!

Posted by Halo Z on October 07, 2008 at 5:30 PM
  This message has been viewed 814 times.

In Reply To My little Zcon post. posted by Halo Z on October 07, 2008 at 05:27 PM

Message Well, the main event, Mid Ohio! Our group was a little light. Some where a little slow getting going in the morning. So Ashley, Brandon, Wayne and I took off in hopes to make the drivers meeting. Ashley pushed as much as she felt was safe while dodging the popo. But it wasn’t any different than from the one the night before.

Thanks to Silver Twin, Brent, Ragtop, Kyle, Damon and Greg (and any one else I missed) for putting together the drivers lounge!

Run group 1 gridded up and given the green to go!

Run group 2 out on the track, Thanks to Ashley for the shots while I was driving.

Bernie jumping in with the R35 for a couple of hot laps! I was pretty busy and wasn’t feeling to well or I would have too.

Well the day was over, Every one swapped out there pads and it was time for a group shot of the few of use left.

And time to get rolling back to the hotel for happy hour and to get ready for the Dinner.

While it was a small group for dinner, it was a quality one! Thanks to Ashley for organizing it and Thanks to Deadly and Greg for the free round!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.