|Also, here are six locations for the VIN number:
1. Plate on dash. Look at the driver's side dash from the outside the car through the windshield. You'll see a plate that is visible through a cut-out on the dash.
2. Plate on the frame in front of the radiator
3. Plate on driver's doorjam
4. Stamped in corner of t-tops glass (sometimes)
5. Stamped on the firewall behind the engine.
6. Plate on the engine block which is attached behind the engine and hard to see. You'll probably need a small mirror and an attached light.
All of these numbers should match up. If not then something is wrong. Hope that helps you out some.