TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - more details here !!
People Seeking Info

Subject more details here !!

Posted by The Devils Z on September 28, 2013 at 8:35 AM
  This message has been viewed 753 times.

In Reply To Specialty Z Dyno Tuning Session - November 2013 - DELAWARE posted by phillyz on September 20, 2013 at 07:31 AM

Message Specialty Z (Greg and Seb) will be tuning on Nov 17 / 18 / 19 [ Sunday / Monday / Tuesday ). Time slots are chosen by pay order.

Cost Details :
* $200 upfront non-refundable for air fare / hotel / car rental / food.
* Dyno time will be $100/hr paid directly to Performance Evolution
* tuning fee $450 single tune / $100 extra for additional tunes / $100 extra for exhaust cam gear tuning will be paid directly to Specialty Z

It's in your best interest to make sure your car is tip top shape and diagnostic error free or you will be paying for the diagnostic time on the dyno and any related additional service cost related to technical expertise.

If you need race gas, you can bring your own or contact Matt at Performance Evolution for options (obviously pay in advance)

contact me asap at info@thedevilsz.com to lock in your pecking order. I will be sending out a distribution email this evening / Sunday and provide regular updates to this list. If you are serious about tuning / attending, I recommend emailing me asap.

FYI - I know that their is a good compliment of folks stopping by to watch as well. Feel free to bring any of the following items to "cheer up the experience"

* a few bucks for your food
* bring drink and chips for the group
* a folding chair and camera
* dress warm
* "eye candy" is appreciated :)

=============Sig begins here================

The Devils Z.com

690 rwhp dyno

View Me! Disclaimer : Not Safe For Work !

Kid :" Those old guys drive that way ?"

Witness : "Yeah, I rode behind them at ZNationals 2010 on these back roads leaving the track day and they were foot in. They ran into the curves w/no brakes and didn't lift!"

- Hampton Inn parking lot at ZNationals 2011 -

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.